Outdoor Parks in Cincinnati Don't Always Meet Your Needs
If you always find yourself searching for the perfect outdoor playset in Cincinnati, you aren’t alone. There is no such thing as the perfect park with the perfect playground for your family’s needs. Without a doubt, your potty-training toddler will have to use the restroom right when your 18-month old is wobbling around at the entrance to the monkey bars, about to fall off.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, each year, more than 200,000 children ages 14 and younger go to U.S. hospital emergency departments with injuries associated with playground equipment. More than 20,000 of these children are treated for a traumatic brain injury, including concussion. Accordingly, when your children are running around an overcrowded park with poor line-of-sight, poor safety standards, and old worn-out equipment this risk gets even higher. Additional safety concerns include:
- Improper ground surfaces: Surfaces around playground equipment should have at least 12 inches of wood chips, mulch, sand or pea gravel, or mats made of safety-tested rubber or rubber-like materials. Playgrounds should be free of exposed concrete footings, rocks or tree stumps.
- Overcrowded play areas: The area under and around play equipment should be a minimum of 6 feet in all directions while swing set areas should be twice the height of the suspending bar both in back and front of the swings. Structures more than 30 inches high should be at least 9 feet apart.
- Unprotected elevated areas: Platforms higher than 30 inches should have guardrails or barriers.
- Head entrapment spaces: Openings between rails, bars, rungs and even ropes of cargo nets should be less than 3 1/2 inches or more than 9 inches.
- Sharp points and edges: Playground equipment should be free of protruding bolt ends, “S” hooks, and other sharp points and edges.
IS THERE A BETTER Alternative?
While socializing is great for your children, you don't always have the time to drive to the park, load and unload the kids 4 times, watch them like a hawk to make sure they are safe, and bring half the house with you to be prepared (you forgot to bring water...)!
With a Rainbow Playset installed perfectly in your own backyard, you can easily allow your toddler to run inside on their own to use the potty. You probably wouldn’t feel comfortable allowing this in a public park restroom, especially because you most likely can’t even see the bathroom from the playground! Furthermore, you are able to install a playset that meets your own specific safety standards. If you don’t like high openings, such as the opening to the monkey bars, then eliminate it from your personal playset. If you would prefer the tube slides as opposed to the open-air slides, pick that instead. Swings-n-Things is the store for premier playsets in Cincinnati that can help you install the best play equipment for your family in your own backyard. We are also the Rainbow Store in Northern, Kentucky that services all of our family’s backyard dreams.
Relax, Save Time, and Save Money
Every parent has their favorite parks and playgrounds around the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky area that come close to meeting their standards. However, those are rarely right down the street from your house and certainly not in your own backyard. Parents know the importance of getting their kids up and moving outdoors, but when on a limited budget, this can sometimes seem impossible. Filling up the gas tank hurts your monthly budget and you can’t afford to keep throwing the kids in the car to drive them around town just to “kill an hour” in the park. Furthermore, the kids are bound to want lunch or dinner when you are across town. You end up paying for overpriced snacks, or lunch, to get them by. A simple desire to play on a playset turns into a huge, expensive ordeal.
Visit our Rainbow Store in Cincinnati, Ohio and save money in the long run. Quit paying for unhealthy, expensive food away from home. Stop wasting gas money driving across town to the only playground that works for your family. Install a playset in your own backyard and avoid this hassle completely. Although upfront you will pay a larger amount than merely driving to a free park, in the end you are investing in a product that will bring happiness to your family for years and years to come.
Here Are The Top 4 Reasons Why Rainbow Playsets Are The Best For Your Cincinnati Or Northern Kentucky Backyard.
1. A Rainbow Playset gets the job done. We even have outdoor playsets for small backyards!
Worried your yard is too small for our magnificent, high-quality play systems? Think again. The Clubhouse Series is perfect for those smaller yards. Don’t be fooled, though. The fact that these space saver wooden playsets is best for those with tiny yards does not mean less fun. You can pack so much adventure on both the bottom and upper levels of a Clubhouse Series playset that truly makes it a dream come true.
2. Don’t Overthink it. A Rainbow Play System can be safely installed in your unusual backyard terrain.
Our Castle Series can be crafted to work with most yards and terrains. If you have uneven levels in your yard, the Castle Series is generally recommended, for the angled design makes it possible to be safely installed in this territory. This model can start with the basics with just a slide, ladder and beam with swings. However, it can be greatly enhanced to be the enchanted castle of your little one’s dreams that truly lives up to its name.
3. Let Swings-n-Things employees do the hard work. Our Rainbow Playsets with Installation means you can start having fun fast.
Our employees are timely and professional. They will do all of the heavy lifting and hard work for you. For a small fee, you can be sure your children are climbing on a safe and secure playset that will last a lifetime.
4. Your Rainbow Playset will last forever with our exclusive lifetime warranty.
You don’t see this often in today’s world, but we have such faith in our products that we are offering a complete lifetime warranty. Crafted with 100% Cedar and Redwood lumber along with an exclusive 10-step waterseal process, you don’t have to worry about this playset withering away in the outdoors. With a promise like this, you can feel safe in your investment.
Visit our Swing-n-Things Rainbow Store in Cincinnati, Ohio to see the full quality of these amazing products. They truly are the best playsets in the country! Click here to get two free play passes to try these out before you buy. Just a warning, only bring the kids if you are serious, because we guarantee they will fall in love!